Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Final Reflection:
  • wow factors
    • I loved the digital scrapbooking I learned about in Cyndi's portaportal. I love scrapbookingbut it is extremely expensive. Through digital scrapbook I can not only save my scrapbook and do not have to worry about them being destroyed I can also make copies easier. I know one of my summer goals will be to start a summer scrapbook.
    • Portaportal is anther wow factor for me, I am so forgetful and teachers need to know tons of websites. Portaportal cuts down on me physically knowing all the website, I simple have to know one. I have used this many time already for other classes.
    • My last wow factor is United Streaming. There is so much information and it is a great way to integrate technology. This has helped me with numerous lesson plans in other classes.
  • 6 other classmates website
    • Joan- I loved Joan's podcast, it was so interactive and fun, it would definitely grab any students attention. Also her ABC is personable, student would love to know that much about their teachers. I would suggest making the website more personable, most of the pages had little to no picture. Also the Imovie was hard to hear.
    • Ashley F- I loved Ashley's slideshow of picture, it is so personable. Also her site is set up lovely. The paper snowflake project was a great Imovie idea, students could easily make up homework if you did this. Some suggestions would be to make sure students could navigate this site.
    • Roger- I loved the abc book, great for little boys to get interested in reading. Also his website is easy to navigate. The picture was hard to see, and not very teacherish, also I would like to see how this reflects more teacher items.
    • Nikki- Nikki's website is gorgeous, I can tell she spent lots of time making it personal and a reflection of her. I love how many pictures she placed up. Also her imovie is great for children. I would suggest making the tabs on each page, instead you have to go home to go to another tab. I loved this website.
    • Kayla J- Kayla's website was the best reprentation of what a teacher's website would be. She made it personable but kept it perfessional. I would suggest making tab accessible on each page again. This is hard for most students. Also her podcast was not working.
    • Karrie- Karrie's website was great. Very colorful and appealing to students. I would suggest making tab accessible on each page again. This is hard for most students. Also her podcast was not working.
  • Personal Website
    • I loved how colorful and easy to work my website is. I like how even page is different it all ties together with strips and buttons. I would like to make more teacher "mock information" so employers would get a more indepth information. I would like to retape the Sternberg movie and get a clearer better sound.

2 comments:

Cyndi Danner-Kuhn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyndi Danner-Kuhn said...

Nice work this semester. You have earned an A. Your website looks great, I hope you keep it updated. Thanks for dragging the computers over every class. I really appreciated that more than I can say. I look forward to watching you grow as a teacher.

Cyndi